7 Stages to Spiritual Alchemy
Happy New Year!
I love the beginning of a new year – it’s a fresh start, a time to reassess and set new goals.
As we commit to making positive changes in our lives in the coming year, it’s also important to be aware of the things that stand in our own way, including our past and inner-issues. To help us breakthrough these chains in 2020 lets learn about something I like to refer to as Spiritual Alchemy.
Spiritual alchemy is concerned with freeing your spiritual self which is trapped within you by the unrefined parts of yourself. It helps to free you from your core wounds, core beliefs, soul loss and other self-destructive personality structures in order for you to live freely. Lets cover the following 7 Stages in accomplishing Spiritual alchemy.
7 Stages to Spiritual Alchemy:
1) Calcination: The process of breaking down parts of ourselves that are in the way of our own happiness. This represents the stage in our lives where we begin breaking down our egos, self-doubt, stubbornness, self-sabotaging behavior, pride and arrogance, and put it aside so we can find out what is underneath.
2) Dissolution: Our inability to take responsibility for our many faults, avoidance of traumatizing memories, and other inner tensions as they rise to the surface, causing us to become aware of how our behavior might be affecting others. This is the beginning of spiritual maturity and key to developing emotional intelligence.
3) Separation: Truly becoming aware of our authentic feelings for a person, or for ourselves. In this stage we experience our anger, frustration or disappointment towards another or ourselves, rather than reverting back to the old habit of dutifully trying to “forgive” or “forget” because it is the “right” or comfortable thing to do.
4) Conjunction: Provides the inner space – the simmering – that is required for us to truly and honestly accept all the parts of our authentic self. In this stage of spiritual alchemy, all of our unconscious thoughts and feelings bubble up to the surface and into the light of conscious awareness.
5) Fermentation: The beginning of our process of rebirth. This stage can be compared to the death of a grape, which then becomes the birth of wine. In this stage we begin to experience moments of our more “refined” self.
6) Distillation: The level of further purification. It is finding ways to live from a daily place of inner peace – even in the most mundane circumstances. This is what is mostly defined as “enlightenment.”
7) Coagulation: You become free from the mind and have allowed our consciousness or Soul, to connect with the Spirit. In this stage the physical universe is not separate from the mind or spiritual reality; it is a reflection.
These 7 Stages are essential to transmuting inner-elements of our past and transforming those elements into a substance that can be used to reach our highest and best self. Always remember, “One of the most powerful lessons that you can learn is how to convert the negative energy from the pain you suffered, into constructive actions that improve you, for others.”
I wish each of you the absolute best in the year 2020! Lets start the healing process on the right foot! Together we can Change The Vibe to our own life!